Tags!


Just listing down what I'm thinking at the moment. Let me call it Tags! ;)

  1. Deadline!
  2. Google! To look for sample codes.
  3. Ex-DAs! People that I can bother and count on when comes to anything, more importantly - programming. :)
  4. Starbucks Coffee to keep me awake. Starbucks Coffee for Jho and Ayi.
  5. Installers - SQL Server 2000, VB6, Adobe Photoshop 7.0
  6. VB6 or VB.Net, Excel
  7. SAP, POS, Windows Service
  8. Henry Sy
  9. Myx Mo 2008 happening at SM MOA that I missed.
  10. CS Kulets Christmas Party Organizer. I can't do it. I don't have all the time in the world lately.
  11. Lui's funny status in Yahoo! :D
  12. Bed, Pillows, Sleep
  13. What will happen next? What to do now?
  14. That I have to list down another one because 13 is unlucky! Hahaha... Just kidding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dami mo naman iniisip , tatanda ka nyan hahaha

Jeigh said...

Hahaha...
Kelan kaya yun?
Nene na naman tingin sakin ng mga kapwa ko "salespersons" e! Hahaha... :P