Can't Get Enough of Lifehouse!


I was so mad at myself for not seeing Lifehouse in flesh when they were here at the Philippines last July 26. So mad not being able to go to their concert and also for having those second thoughts on coming to their autograph signing at the SM Mall of Asia. Probably one of the most regrettable days of my life. :(


Anyway, the guys posted their experiences here in our country on their MySpace blogs as promised. So sweet! And funny! :D


The guys are hilarious, aren't they? :D

I totally loved it when Jason was singing My Humps and Low. That was awesome! It's always so much better when Jason sings other people's songs. OK, maybe I was just carried away! Sorry! :D




Cool! They were actually digging our tricycles and got themselves a royal treatment. :D


That DJ when Jason wanted to answer the phone, I think that was Jimmy Jam. I heard that part in Campus Radio. Wow! :D



Most likely they'll be back again and when that time comes, I'll never think twice! :D

No comments: