On Twilight...


Alright, I forgive Warner Brothers for moving the release date of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to give way for Twilight.


I like it! (Opps!!! Sorry Harry...)

Twilight is a mo
dern-day love story between a teenage girl and a vampire based on Stephenie Meyer's best selling novel of the same title.

It has been receiving
mixed reviews. Most of those who have read the book were kind of disappointed because the movie failed to live up to their expectations. Well, the usual problem for movie adaptations. :)

And since I haven't read the book, it surprisingly blew me away!
I found myself laughing and falling in love with Edward/Cedric/Robert. :D

According to reviews, the book is way better than the movie. So I decided I'm going to get one too. It's been a long time since I have read a book obsessively. :)

Right after work, I went to Fully Book.
I can no longer control my thirst for blood, I mean Twilight. :)

Guess what? Almost every people who went in to the bookstore got themselves a copy of the Twilight saga. Wow! I didn't got any though. Softbound copy of Twilight is out of stock. The manager of the store said it will be back on their shelves by December!

So calling those people who want to give me something for Christmas, Twilight book will do. :D

No comments: