My Not-So-Good Christmas Gift


I was reading Breaking Dawn when I received an email from Prue with a subject:

"Jen, specially for you. Read this. :) Ahaha."

It made me smile. I thought it was a thank you email for the greeting card I sent him and more. Well, it's Christmas! I thought he really got something specially for me.

So I excitedly open his email that points me to this link where I saw a Twilight movie poster but with Rayver and Shaina as Edward and Bella. I was laughing. I thought Prue was being funny. I can tell he sent this to me as a reaction to the signature on the email I sent him. My signature says "Jenne Cullen". Hehehe...

Then I read the text on the link he gave me. My reaction?

"No way!!! You're kidding! Ewwsss..."

I was disturbed so I did a little research and I found this on ABS-CBN website.


What were they thinking?! Takipsilim?! Ewwsss!!! Rayver Cruz and Shaina Magdayao?! Definitely a NO-NO!!! They will just ruin the saga, my Edward, everything!!! Huhuhu...

Anyway, there's already an online petition asking to stop this non-sense. So everyone, please do sign up! Please! Please! Please! *Sigh*

There goes my very happy Christmas! Thanks so much ABS-CBN! Grrr...

No comments: