Blind by Lifehouse.


Blind by Lifehouse is definitely my all time favorite! This song hits me so hard! :(

It's way too heavy! Jason Wade's vocal is exceptional. And the song's message sends shivers especially the line "
That I loved you more than you'll ever know"! :(

By the way, I believe that this song is actually written by Jason Wade for his father. The music video and his background suggest so. His parents divorced when he was 12. That's why it's so full of emotion. He was experiencing the pain anyone feels when their parents get divorced then. :(

OK, back to what I think about the song. :)

The first time I heard it, I thought that if someone sing it to me as intense as Jason Wade's, I would definitely fall for that someone. Who wouldn't? :)

But of course, he has to mean it! :D

Why am I blogging this all of the sudden? It's so dramatic! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying I won't be the one singing this for someone. :(