AI Finale: A Clash of Two Davids


American Idol fever seemed to have hit our office yesterday. Almost everyone was talking about it. Some kept on playing David Cook's version of "Always Be My Baby".

I never actually got the chance to watch American Idol in TV. I just read about them on the internet. My brother and sister never handed the remote control to me. They are into anime and cartoons. To be honest, me too. :D

I was stunned when I heard in the radio that David Cook won by 12 million votes. Wow! I expected to see David Archuleta win the title after Simon Cowell proclaimed that he gave a "knockout" performance.

Anyway, Yehey!!! :D

Yup, I'm into David Cook and I can't get enough of his altered version of "Always Be My Baby." You can download the studio version of it here. Enjoy! :)

No comments: