Earth Day.


As I was reading a magazine last night, I found out that tomorrow, April 22 is Earth Day. Reminds me of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow". :)

I love that movie. Ever since I saw it, I became interested in science, global warming and climate change. It caught me that we could possible go into another ice age in the future unless we do something about it now.

So, what can we do? Well, I have just come across this list Martha Stewart’s Going Green Checklist (with 101 ways to get started) while browsing. It's cool. Why don’t you download it and try to accomplish everything too? :D

I am definitely going to be protective of the planet, thanks to this list. :D

Oh, by the way, I was part of the Earth Hour 2008. :)

4 comments:

Ayi Salita said...

I've watch the documentary film of GMA 7 last night entitled "Signos". I am not a Kapuso viewer though. But I chose to watch this documentary because I want to be informed, rather be awakened with the current situation our Mother Earth has been experiencing. I was alarmed, very alarmed with the negative signs that are showed on that film. I know I can do something even on my smallest ways like throwing my garbage on a proper trash cans and recycling things, as what I usually do even when I was a kid. I was not taught to do these things, I am doing them on my own will. If only each of us will do the same on our own will, we could still save our Mother Earth and save ourselves and our loved-ones too.

Jeigh said...

Argh...
I told myself I'm going to watch it too. I don't know how come I missed it. :(
Maybe, I'll just catch it on YouTube.
Anyway, I definitely agree with you. :D

Anonymous said...

Great. More Earth Geeks :)

Thanks for the Going Green PDF link jenne.

Jeigh said...

No problem. :)
Thanks for dropping by. :D